Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy 8th Anniversary

January 21, 2001 was a day we will never forget. It was the day we began our life together.

I just wanted to say how very much I Love John and how lucky I am that he is my Husband. I cannot believe how fast the last 8 years have past. I know we have many more memories to make and cannot wait to see what the future has in store for us. Thanks making the life we share together amazing.

I will try to post a photo later, I will have to scan some in since we got married before the digital revolution.

3 comments:

Anna said...

Congratulations! (Has it really been that long? Seems like maybe . . . six years ago . . . are you sure you are counting right?) :)

Anna said...

oh, mine is me . . . -Anna

Amanda Sevall said...

Congratulations to you both Megan! I hope you post a few of your wedding pictures - I would love to see them :)