Sunday, January 25, 2009

100th Day of School

I cannot say how proud I am of Shelby and us. She has just finished her 100th day of Kindergarten and has no absences or tardies. Yeah, Shelby. (Now I'm going to knock on wood so I don't curse us). Shelby was assigned a project for the 100th day. Her assignment was to find a collection of 100 (something all the same) and display it in a unique way, not just in a baggie. John had the idea of using colored cheerios and making a picture. I really didn't want to use a food item so we used buttons. The mascot of the school is the Gator so here we have our 100 button gator. I think it turned out really cute. School projects can be a lot of fun, especially when you get to be creative.

Sorry about the quality of the picture, I just couldn't eliminate the glare.

1 comment:

Amanda Sevall said...

That is the coolest project! Hope Shelby is able to follow in your footsteps :) I'll never forget how you were robbed for the little bit of time you missed just one day to get your drivers license. So unfair!!