Saturday, January 24, 2009

Going to See Santa - 2008

We'll, I tried to post these pictures two weeks ago but they wouldn't load. Yeah, this time they worked. Here is Brandon with Santa. His request was for army guys, pump tanks, and guns. I think I might have a soldier on my hands.

Shelby was very excited to see Santa this year. Her request was for a princess vanity with Cinderella and Snow White (her favorite princesses), and for make-up, and money. I don't know where kids come with what they ask for. It is always a suprise to the parents as well.
I love this picture of Shelby, just being herself. She is such a sweet little girl (most of the time). After Santa we went for an Ice Cream cone. We definately enjoyed ourselves. I love my family.

1 comment:

Amanda Sevall said...

What cuties! Great pictures you got Megan :)