Monday, September 1, 2008

What's Been Going On?

We'll it's been some time now since I have posted anything. Over the next couple of days I hope to catch you up on the ongoings of the Wood Family.

First and foremost our little girl is now a big Kindergartener. She loves school so much she wants to be there every minute and is sad when the weekend rolls around. I remember being the same way when I was young. Oh to be young, I just don't remember when the excitement wears off.

The week before school started we made our annual trip to Monterey. Thanks to Amanda for recommending this state park (Asilomar), we had a great time. We spent all of our time here and at Dennis the Menace Park. The kids had a blast, the parents were exhausted, and we all loved every minute of our time together.



We had swimming lessons for two weeks at the begining of July and both did awesome. Shelby really suprised us and was willing to do everything she was instructed. Brandon had to be convinced to participate on some days and did great on others. Hopefully next year we will have our own pool and they can have more than a couple weeks of lessons. Swimming has always been one of my favorite things.


More to come real soon. We have so much to catch up on.





1 comment:

Amanda Sevall said...

Awwwww...... your kids are so CUTE! I'm so glad you had such a good time at Asilomar! :) I'm not sure where that love for school dies.... perhaps with toothpicks?! LOL :) just kidding! I hope your cute little girl enjoys school for many years to come. And yes, I'm still looking for the toothpick house plans!