Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Anyone can be a Photographer

Since the kids were born I have been very good about taking them to have their pictures taken. Lately, I just don't want to deal with the hassel of dressing them up getting them into car. driving 25 minutes and having them not cooperate, while I spend $100. It's nice to have so many grandparents, but it sure is expensive. This year I decided to try and take their pictures myself, and I think I was succesful. :)





Sometimes the kids cooperate. You just never know when that time is going to be, so always have your camera ready.


Since I got my digital camera I have been really bad about printing pictures, I just burn them all to CDs and never look at them again. I recently became brave and tried Shutterfly. You can load your pictures, buy them online, and even make photo books. I have been very pleased with the way all of my photos have turned out.


If you're like me give this website a try. I think you're gonna like it!




I'm going to become addicted to making photo books.


Great for gifts, Christmas is right around the corner.










2 comments:

Anna said...

Fantabulous job!

Amanda Sevall said...

Love the pics! You're kiddos are so darn cute!! :) I *love* shutterfly and their books are the best aren't they?!