Monday, July 19, 2010

Yearly Photos of the Kids

First, let me say...I am in love with posting links from Shutterfly. It is so much easier than posting one by one, especially to facebook.

Taking pictures of the kids has been on my list for the last three weeks and I really wanted to get Shelby's before her front tooth falls out. Well, I did it!

Yesterday I took the kids to El Dorado Hills Town Center and shot 134 photos. Let me just say they were both excellent and earned a smoothie afterwards.

Let me also say that 5 year-olds do not know how to smile. Now, it's not Brandon's fault..it's just the way it is.

I hope you enjoy a sampling of my photos...I'm in love with many of them!

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AYtWbFy4aOWLvg

Shelby - 7 years old
Brandon - 5 years old

2 comments:

Anna said...

Looks like you guys had fun!

Amanda Sevall said...

What beautiful pics of your kiddos!! They are growing up so fast and are too cute!! :) I love Shutterfly too -- isn't it the best?!