Friday, July 30, 2010

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things and Confessions

I'm just sitting here thinking about a few of my favorite things...so I thought I'd share.

I love fancy coffee. I've never been a "morning have to have my coffee person", but I do like one for a treat. I just wish they weren't so expensive. I probably buy one a week.

I love pedicures. They make you feel so good and relaxed. If you don't get them you're really missing out. This indulgence cost about $25.00. I'd like to get one every month, but I probably only get 4 each year.
Okay, so here's a true confession. I could eat Ice Cream every day. I love it. I actually went about two months without having it...but it is such a nice evening treat. How often do I eat it...it depends, but I think once a week would be good.

For a nice relaxing get away I love the beach. I get lost on the beach. Time flies and I don't even know how far Ive walked. It's so relaxing to me. I would like to go to the beach at least four times each year.

I also love swimming and really want to put in a pool at our house. I think maybe this winter we'll finally be able to work out the money for it. I could swim everyday in the summer.

I love laughing and making people laugh. Laughter for me makes my whole body smile...do you know what I mean?

I love giving gifts.

I love being busy, and love helping out.

I love being crafty and love seeing what I've made.

I love throwing parties and am always proud of how they turn out.

And most of all I love my little munchkins who share each day of my life and make me smile and make me so very proud of them. I definately need them everyday. Especially Saturday mornings when they crawl in bed me with me to snuggle. It makes my day. Last week I told Brandon, "Thanks for snuggling, it made my day." He said, "It made my day too Mama." What more can I say.

What are your favorite things?

1 comment:

Amanda Sevall said...

I think we have several favorite things in common!! :) I loved reading this Megan!! Made me miss you and wish I lived in the area so we could hang out. I hope you enjoy your weekend! :) (And shhh.... I could eat ice cream everyday too.... I think my husband would shake his head if he knew I said that!! LOL)