Monday, April 12, 2010

It's been a while...again, but here are some fun photos.

Fun at the beach. Me and my sweet little girl.
Why is Brandon not smiling....well, he remembered I said I like his grumpy face. Oh, please.

Love this little princess. She getting so pretty, but I am biased.

Yes, we are into everything Star Wars and legos. He's so much fun to be with.
That's all for now. I will post some more from vacation and Easter hopefully soon, but please don't hold your breath, I don't want anyone passing out.

2 comments:

Amanda Sevall said...

Both your kiddos are adorable!! You may be biased but I must agree with you Megan! :) Looks like you guys enjoyed your last trip down here. I look forward to seeing more pics and don't worry, I won't hold my breath and pass out on ya!! ;) lol

Anna said...

khee hee, you are so funny.
Awesome to see pics of the family.