Thursday, April 15, 2010

Easter

So, as promised here are some pictures from Easter. I love Easter, it's such a no pressure holiday, we usually get to be outside, and the kids really enjoy the day.

Here is Shelby's basket. Brandon's Basket
I love this picture. He grabbed his Lion off of his basket and just started loving him. My little boy is such a sweetie. I hope he's always that way.

This girl is a serious egg hunter. She almost collected all the eggs before I could snap a picture. Next year I suggest the Easter Bunny be a little trickier.

Yeah, Brandon found some.

Showing off their finds. Camouflage eggs can be a little tricky in the grass. Haaaaaaaaaa

Love my sweet precious girl.

We had a great day, although shortly after the egg hunt is began poring. Hopefully next year we'll have our sunshine back.

2 comments:

Amanda Sevall said...

Such cute pictures!! Glad you got your egg hunt in before all that rain started. We were all talking about in years past how warm it was and everyone is in shorts. What the heck happened to that weather on Easter?!?! :) lol

Anna said...

You sure have a couple of cute blondies there...