Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Very Happy Easter

As you can see below the kids had a great Easter. I love Shelby's tulip basket, the Easter bunny brought some really great stuff this year.









So how did all the eggs get cracked? That's kind of a funny story that I don't have pictures for. I was in a rush to hide the eggs and didn't see the chicken wire in the lawn, the next thing I knew I was flat on my stomach. My arms and back were killing me for over a week. So, why the chicken wire in the lawn, apparently it keeps the turkeys from eating the freshly seeded areas, who knew? John's Aunt did apologize for the mishap. The lesson I learned: always look where you walk, and remember the easter bunny hops, not runs.

1 comment:

Amanda Sevall said...

All I can say is ouch! That sounds like it hurt!! Glad you had a fun easter though. :) Looks like your kids had fun and the easter bunny left them some fun baskets!! That tulip basket is too cute! :)