Monday, November 17, 2008

The Cowboy and the Ballerina

Well, I guess it's about time I posted the pictures from Halloween. Brandon was once again an adorable cowboy. The mustache is always a giant hit, especially with older people. (Thanks to Mom for the great addition). John and I were happy to get our money's worth out of the cowboy get-up. Real leather vest and chaps, can we say spoiled.


Shelby was a beautiful ballerina. She was very excited to wear her costume to school and Brandon was excited we let him participate in her parade.


I received many compliments on Shelby's hair. I believe this beautiful up-do only took about eight minutes and no fighting. We even added glitter hair spray. How fancy!


She looked so pretty and was really excited to go trick or treating.

I believe this year we collected more candy than they sell in an entire grocery store. Shelby ran from house to house for an hour and a half. John was exhausted. I mosied along with the little cowboy who kept collecting candy until he literally begged me to carry him from house to house, at that point we were done.

2 comments:

Amanda Sevall said...

So CUTE! What great costumes and I love Shelby's hair - you did an awesome job! Sounds like you guys had a great Halloween. :)

Anna said...

How very fun! You DID do an awesome job!