Sunday, November 30, 2008

The 2008 Family Photos

We are lucky enough that John's brother Philip is a photographer. So this year I hit him up to take our family photos again. Last year was so crazy we never did it. However I am very pleased with the photos we have from this year.

As you can see Brandon's idea of cooperation was that of a three-year-old. This picture is going to be one of my favorites forever. I have one picture of myself as a small child with the same face. It's still my Dad's favorite. I will try to find it for a later post.
Poor Shelby just wanted to get the whole picture experience over with. Once again, here is Brandon and his major grumpy face.
Getting closer to a smile, Shelby's still doing great.



And finally the family photo, which we actually took first, because I expected the previous attitude.
Happy Holidays from the Wood Family. Please remember little ones do not have to smile for photos. I always get my best pictures when I don't make the kids smile.

3 comments:

Amanda Sevall said...

Beautiful pictures!! Put a smile on my face to see those great candid pictures you got too -- those really are the best!! :) Ah, your kids are so CUTE!!

Anna said...

That's hillarious! I love photos like that . . . true personality!

Philip Wood said...

It was a lot of fun to take these pictures. I hope to be able to do it again next year.