Sunday, June 14, 2009

My Three Brothers

Recently, I have been very busy (wait I'm always busy)... but the recent activities have centered around my brothers. It's nice to have a large family, but it's very rare to have everyone in the same room.
This is Jonathan (8 years old) and absolutely adored by Brandon. Johnny is one of the funniest kids I have ever met, he's quite a character. I am so glad Brandon has him to play with. This is Benjamin (18 years old). As you can see he recently graduated high school and I was extremely proud to be able to attend this important day. I know he will go on to do great things, he's always been extremely bright.
And Christopher (30 years old). He was married yesterday and I was so happy that my Dad performed the ceremony. It was great to see them standing together.

1 comment:

Amanda Sevall said...

I can't believe Benjamin is 18 already!! Jonathan is a cutie :) And congrats to Christopher!!