Sunday, June 29, 2008

Someone's Turning Five!

This is birthday party week around this place. Shelby is turning Five on Tuesday and is so excited. We had a small party yesterday and I made these ice cream cone cupcakes. I was so happy with the way they turned out. Parties are a lot of work, but I love doing it.

For those who want to give it a try.

Use a box cake mix, and make according to the directions.
Fill muffin cups 2/3 full
Add the cone to the top, just pressing it slightly into the cake mix.
Bake 15-20 minutes.
Wait 30 minutes to frost.
(Next time I want to try to squeeze ice cream into the bottom of the cones) Yummy.

More to come throughtout the Birthday week.



1 comment:

Amanda Sevall said...

What cute cupcakes! You're a great mom for going to all that trouble :) Thanks for the encouraging words about my walking! It helps me keep motivated :)